Friday, May 9, 2014

Montreal Color Run


So, yeah... ^^^ this happened.  And it was fun - lots of colourful fun.  And I got to use colourful papers and embellishments to scrapbook it!   I have a crush on Lucky7Factory papers.


You know what's perfect for making fimo embellishments stay put?  Helmar 450.  Still my favorite go-to for hard to stick items.


Stash-busting tip - pink Magic Mesh and Doodlebug jewels match this collection perfectly!


Check your cut-off strips before you toss them - the ones on this collection will all get used.


Supplies:
PP - Lucky7Factory (Technologie collection)
letters - Rose Moka
wood -  Studio Calico
jewels - DoodleBug
fimo embellishments - Kimmieprout
ink - Distress Stain by Ranger
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen
other - Magic Mesh

5 comments:

Unknown said...

So we've got Run or Dye in June... does it come off running clothes and sneakers? It's only a 5km, so I could pull out some older sneakers...just wondering!
Love the colourful layout! Great paint job!

Sharon Fritchman said...

This is an awesome layout, and it looks like you had so much run. My sister ran a "color me" run for autism last year and had a blast!

Unknown said...

I LOVE this page. So creative and so many textures.

France Ringuette said...

Oooh I was there too, wasn't it a blast.... Fabulous page, I was on the DT for Lucky 7 Factory, just so sad to see that they are closing, will miss there collections.

Beeceecreativity said...

super background, fun bright page