Friday, March 15, 2013

"Take my picture?" - scrapbooking with Pink Paislee and Helmar

Takemypicture-jjsobey-helmar

Hello there!  All this week, Helmar has been partnering with Pink Paislee.  I got to work with the "Portfolio" collection, and I loved it!

The "Portfolio" collection is hip & trendy and it's perfect for 'everyday' pictures.  The 'polaroid' frames are fun, and easy to work with - a little Professional Acid Free glue, and you're good to go.
There are lots of fun die-cut shapes in this collection.  I layered a few with Zap Dots to make 3D embellishments:

Takemypicture-jjsobey-helmar-detail

Naturally, I glued all the papers, and die-cut tags with Professional Acid Free glue, and 450 Quick Dry works a treat with wood embellishments.

Takemypicture-jjsobey-helmar-detail3

For tiny little embellishments like these wooden stars, I like to grab them with tweezers and dip the back into 450 Quick Dry.  It's easier than trying to apply the bottle tip to the embellishment.

Takemypicture-jjsobey-helmar-detail4

Helmar products:
Partner products:
Other supplies:
ink - Ranger Distree
wood pieces - Studio Calico
marker - Faber-Castell PITT pen

3 comments:

Magali said...

I love this collection too!!! Wonderful page!

Anonymous said...

JJ - come by my blog today - looks like you won the giveaway!

Anonymous said...

Great layout. I love how the washi tape in the washi tape has very similar patterns to your paper.